Friday, June 7, 2013

dancing in the moonlight

Photo



Photo



Photo



g3blacknwhite: Geoff Jones - Photographer, Mary Li 82 - Makeup...



g3blacknwhite:

Geoff Jones - Photographer, Mary Li 82 - Makeup Artist. S)

Photo



Photo



Photo



black-white-madness: Madness: by Austin Ellis



black-white-madness:

Madness:

by Austin Ellis

"But I have seen the best of you and the worst of you, and I choose both."

"But I have seen the best of you and the worst of you, and I choose both."

- Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye, "An Origin Story" (via infinite-paradox)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



gladdyoucame: 'half' by Roman Ball I'm glad you came…



gladdyoucame:

'half' by Roman Ball

I'm glad you came…

Photo



stefanobrunesci: Melissa Tongue by Stefano BrunesciCopyright...



stefanobrunesci:

Melissa Tongue by Stefano Brunesci

Copyright (c) Stefano Brunesci, 2013 - www.stefanobrunesci.com

Photo



peaceful-samurai: (via TumbleOn)



peaceful-samurai:

(via TumbleOn)

No comments:

Post a Comment