Friday, June 7, 2013

Roarie yum!

I always get weird cravings for food late at night. Like my body is ashamed to want chocolate covered potato chips so it waits until midnight to tell me.

Photo















Photo



Photo



Photo



mojosodope178: damnnlyssa: what. your move Mexico



mojosodope178:

damnnlyssa:

what.

your move Mexico

yeradhampir: super-wholock-avengers: themonkeybananaking: tina...

















yeradhampir:

super-wholock-avengers:

themonkeybananaking:

tinasfanfiction:

Hello Queen of Genovia

I'll reblog it every time I see in my dash. EVERY. TIME.

Photo



I can't stop eating the coconut chocolate chip Clif bars. They're like Almond joys but on steroids.

theaveragejim: You don't have to lie to kick it. ;) with...



theaveragejim:

You don't have to lie to kick it. ;) with Roarie

Thankfully I have worked with some great people in the past few years.  If it were not for them I…

View Post

theaveragejim: The Average Shoot ;) with Roarie Ever have one...



theaveragejim:

The Average Shoot ;) with Roarie

Ever have one of those days, weeks, months or years where you just feel like you cannon figure out…

View Post

Randomly, I'm craving tacos.

luchox: Shakie tendría uno así…



luchox:

Shakie tendría uno así…

Photo



Photo





















Photo













Photo





Photo



Roarie yum!: Nudity and Sex aren't the same thing.

Roarie yum!: Nudity and Sex aren't the same thing.:

I've said something about this before but wanted to make my very own post.  I guess I'm still just amazed at how far behind we are as a culture that we can't accept nudity for what it is with out associating it with sex. European culture equates nudity as beauty and something to be celebrated. Though we as Americans are still stuck in the thinking that nudity is shameful and should be hidden. We've made such great advancements in our culture but this is still a subject we are very closed minded about. There are so many beautiful works of art containing nudity, yet only those 'of age' can view them. It saddens me that the legal age of consent is lower than the age deemed appropriate for viewing nudity. Though advertisements are flooded with sexualized half clothed images and those are perfectly fine for all age viewers. We all have the same body parts, I don't see what we are trying to hide from each other. With the suppression of nudity we've created a culture obsessed with sex and the mystery of what our clothing is covering up. This leads to higher teen pregnancy rates in the US versus European countries which are more open minded with nudity.

My personal belief is that nudity isn't something to be ashamed of. It's something to celebrate about at all ages. Nudity isn't always sexual and even when it is it isn't something to be ashamed of. It's natural. I hope that one day I will be able to show my work publicly with out being shamed or judged for choosing to be nude. 

Today I will be blogging pictures of famous actresses who have also been photographed nude.

It's really nice to wake up in your own bed.



It's really nice to wake up in your own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment