Sunday, June 9, 2013

Desires' of the Mind

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



fluffyeggs: http://fluffyeggs.tumblr.com/



fluffyeggs:

http://fluffyeggs.tumblr.com/

tvtamie4u: girllovefuta: fuck that ass so big 



tvtamie4u:

girllovefuta:

fuck that ass so big 

yourwh0re: Took a photo for you all before I went out. Not...



yourwh0re:

Took a photo for you all before I went out. Not getting laid. Just having a girls night. My first kinda thong underwear.

sexylilclosetfreak: Want a taste?



sexylilclosetfreak:

Want a taste?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me."

"I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me."

-

George Orwell

Another sexually stimulating discovery in my old age. Intellectual conversation. It's another thing to repeatedly say the things you "think" the other wants to hear, or the other way around. But when you can have a conversation, whether it's through IM, texts, KIK, emails, or through Tumblr messages, and you crave more & more from the conversation, and not necessarily a sexual desire (even though I believe that it DOES create that sexual desire). That is a HUGE turn on, at least for me it is. To actually carry on a conversation, exploring one another, is in my book………..desirable ღ

(via anastasiaforever)

^^^^^ Hit the nail on the head. I love a great stimulating conversation. Doesn't even have to be sexual. Talk to me about random subjects I always am ready to learn another's mind. 

char-char-mander: *giggles*



char-char-mander:

*giggles*

Photo



eroflavour: close view



eroflavour:

close view

juicycurvyculonas: 2/5 ANON SUBMITTER IS WIDE OPEN WHICH HOLE...



juicycurvyculonas:

2/5 ANON SUBMITTER IS WIDE OPEN
WHICH HOLE SHALL I PICK?

No comments:

Post a Comment